Pages

In Time Of Chaos

This is an excerpt from something I heard on 27th October, but it somehow ended up in my drafts folder. It was titled Surviving Hardship In Time Of Chaos. As we start a new week I thought I'd share it with you:

God's delays are not God's denials. He is waiting for your endurance, for persistence to overcome resistance. God will first take you through the university of adversity, before making you leaders in the kingdom of God. 

Surviving Hardship In Time Of Chaos

1, 2, 3 - I'm afraid I missed points 1, 2, and 3, but I'll try hard to look around for them (Google to the rescue!) and include them. Lol. 'So why didn't you just not mention them at all', you may wonder. Anyway, I got point 4 though, and it got me thinking.

 4. Ignore the winds and the waves When Jesus ordered the apostle to walk on water, he was doing fine until he started focusing on the waves and the howling winds. When you focus on the threat you'll experience fear. When you focus on Jesus you experience victory.

I wish those insightful wise words were mine, but I only got them from a telecast of Pastor John Hagee. I hope they touched you too, and helped you somehow.

Have a good Monday, and an even better week.

Au revoir! Much Love,
         Katerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...