Pages

Sunday Bloom


Awake.
Again.
The gloom.
Again.
Blinds drawn,
To let the sun bless,
Share her glow,
The gloom to dispel.

A call to He above,
Lorn and long.
Same each morn,
Songs of praise,
A sigh, a prayer,
His gentle hand I feel,
Never too far away,
To bestow bloom,
Blessings anew,
Flames of faith,
Flickers of hope,
And embers of love.
That eternal trio - faith, hope and love,
At my core abloom.

Clear skies,
Humming birds.
Clear as daylight,
Nature disagrees.
Knows not of the gloom,
Creeping up every morn.
No abode for gloom,
Nature gently screams.
'Oh, what do you know?'
I want to ask. 
Perspective dawns.
Faith. Hope. Love.
'These three remain.'
And nature is abloom.
I yield.
I partake of her bloom.

I picked these orange blossoms up this morning on my way from church. Wonder what their name is. The little set up on which they stand, that I have had for some time now. I like looking at it, makes me smile, especially the bust of bright colours on the stand (it's an improvised one). Lately the vase has been sitting there empty, so this morning I decided to put it to good use, add more colour to the set-up, light up the corner. Sunday bloom. I saw these flowers and thought, pretty, I'm taking you with me.

I hope you had a lovely Sunday.



Much Love,
         Katerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...