Pages

Pink & Harem

Pink Harlem3

More bright colours. You know why. Plus they look real good. So out came the shimmer and the Harem pants. I wore this to an appointment with my aunt. We hadn't met in a quite a while, and if I ever turn up looking below pa, she gives me a soft lecture on letting myself go, and looking fab, full time. That's what paternal aunts do here. May be one day I'll tell you more about their role. I promise you'll be informed, entertained, and amused. But not today. The looking fab all the time, same lessons I get from my loving mother, Her Royal Fabulousness. She has no forgiveness for anyone that sells themselves short in any aspect of life, and she has got this whole fab thing going much, much more than I do. She inspires me to be the best I can be. No, I don't mean dress-wise... I mean in life as a whole. To today's outfit. More colour. Colour breathes life in to life. Does that make sense?
Pink Harlem2 Pink Harlem3 

Okay, I kind of over did it when it came to the pics but I couldn't decide which ones to go with so hey, there you go :)

Tank Top - ( Hmmm... I forget.)
Harem Pants - Fab India 
Sandals - Zara Woman
Necklace & Bracelet - Accessorize
Watch - DKNY

Au revoir! Much Love,
         Katerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...