Pages

Bedazzled and Bejewelled

It's a Friday, so bring on the party mood fab people! Here's a little black number I've prepared for tonight. While looking through my many pair of shoes I tried on these River Island platforms, then decided I might as well take a pic or two for the Fab Fashion pages here.

Bejewelled In Black

Bedazzled In Black

And here, up close are the day's platforms. A pair from River Island. I love how well they fit, not to mention that zipper at the front. I could certainly hop around in these the whole night.

Cat's Black River Islands

                                              Cat's Black River Islands

Now, believe me, when that dress is paired with these platforms the whole ensemble looks absolutely hideous! :-) But hey, it was fun having a photo-shoot on tiptoe. Obviously I had to rummage around for a different pair of shoes. This pair of platforms would go well with something more casual, which our little hot dress is not. So, on to finding a more elegant pair for the night.

Here's my dilemma: the evening is going to be filled with a lot of dancing AND to make my way to the venue I'll need to walk past some muddy patches. You can imagine what that would do to a fabulous pair of heels. So I have to choose wisely - something in which I'll be able to keep going all night long without breaking a limb and which can walk through some muddy patches without costing me an arm and a leg to repair, come Monday. Doesn't sound that hard a thing coming up with a pair of shoes, right? Well, 90% of my shoes are super high heels of delicate fabric.

Fingers crossed, 'cause wrong choice and I lose a limb, one way or another.


Au revoir! Much Love,
         Katerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...